Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Back at it...well, trying

So I've held some legit jobs and all that jazz but life happens and I happen to be BROKE. I had the marvelous idea that I would go back to stripping - not just stripping in my boring home town, but stripping in a city a few states away! Because that's guaranteed to be profitable and awesome. So I had everything set, bags packed, hotel booked, snacks bought (important), gas tank filled...and then at the last minute I decided to check the weather. It was mostly to make sure the clothes I packed would be temperature appropriate, but I soon found out that there was a fucking hurricane on track to hit the city and it was being evacuated the day I was set to arrive. Shit. Fuck. Luckily I was able to cancel my hotel reservation but my "make enough money to pay the bills this month" plan was ruined.

I have a job interview Wednesday of next week so hopefully that goes well but I'm so far behind now I feel like stripping is the only way I can catch up financially. I have been doing the webcam shit on and off for the last few months but it sucks. A bunch of teenage boys who spend all day online and only like 18 year old girls who wear cat ears and love pokemon.

I'm still with knuckles but I think his patience wears thin and I am sick of having to arrange my behavior around him.

Not sure what to do at this point but I'm sure I'll figure something out.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Bathwater said...

I disappear for (long) while and come back to see you've posted. I keep thinking about posting again but today I heard Ken Bone's internet habits being exposed and know it isn't safe. It is so easy to fall back into the old ways but that job has a shelf life. Tinkerbell has stopped but Billy cannot until she gives up her bad habits.

I keep telling myself I will one day write write a memoir but that is mostly smoke.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting
Your post sounds much like the talks I had with friends who danced.

Times are tough and life does often suck.

Maybe try some other paths- do you really want to go back to a bar and work?
There must be a calling for you out there and you might just need to find it.