Monday, July 14, 2014

Sneaky theif

It's been a while. I'm still working at the club. Well, if you consider on day a week working. Luckily I've been making $700-$800 when I do go in...but as a weekly salary that's not very impressive.

Still working on my business. It's taking a while to get my inventory, but it will get there.

Work has been somewhat non-eventful lately. A few regulars have popped up here and there, but it's mostly new customers. When I worked this past Friday my first vip ended up stealing my thong and my plastic-framed glasses. He approached me while I was at the bar enjoying my first libation of the night. He was Mexican (first red flag), and immediately asked me about vip. When I say asked me about vip, I mean he asked me the price, which I promptly told him was $200/half hr. Without hesitation he said "let's go", and though I know from experience that these 'off the whim' vips tend to end poorly, I was in no position to disagree as I really need the money. Shortly after we get back there I can tell he had higher vip expectations. Well, he should have been more thorough in his vip questioning. Maybe 12 minutes into our session he mutters something incomprehensible to me ( I believe pertaining to his disappointment), and walks out. I start getting dressed, and as I'm searching for my break-aways (thong), I realize they're gone. I notify the bouncer, but the thief is long gone at this point. Immediately after getting over the loss of my underwear, I then notice my glasses (plastic lens-free ones) are also missing. Little, and I mean this motherfucker was short, stole my thong and my glasses. I mean, the thong was $8, and the glasses were a prop for my outfit of the night...but seriously. You didn't get your way so you're going to throw a hissy fit by stealing my shit.

I ended up going home with $785 dollars, so my missing garments were no big deal...but still. I hope he's making good use of his stolen goods.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lesson #31: Do not trust any one in a "gentleman's club"

Anonymous said...

What is a "theif" is that some sort of south-western word like libary or ejumacation?

Bathwater said...

Where is that girl I used to know?

As if I have room to talk.

Anonymous said...

Where did you go? It can't end now! Did you get your store opened? I hope that is the reason.