Tuesday, April 8, 2014

familiar

It's been a while, but my life is pretty uneventful as of late.

Today I made a trip to the bank, and as I was walking out (after my very flirtatious teller reminding me he's single for the thousandth time) I glanced up at a man walking past me. 'Hmmm looks familiar'...then it hit me. He was a customer of mine. Not just any customer, but one of my money customers. I could always count on him for more than a grand any time he came in. It's odd because if I remember correctly (and despite my alcohol logged brain, I do) he lives in another state and my bank exists in my home state only. I should have gone to work tonight considering he's in town, but I didn't. Story of my life!

2 comments:

Admin said...

I get talked to by the cops, get into a fight that puts Billie in jail and this is all the trouble you can get into? :)

Anonymous said...

That's it? HS....maybe he lied to you and lives in the city. Dudes lie. I'm a dude. Its happens.
theme here is: ub slowin down