Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hit me baby

I have to tell you about this hilarious customer I had tonight.

He summoned me while I was dancing for another group of guys, and he told me that he wanted to go to the back (vip), pronto. This always makes me suspicious, but he seemed harmless enough.

We get back there and the first words out of his mouth are

"what do you want to do to me?"...

So I start talking shit, and mention that I want to spank him. He's really into this idea and he bends over in spanking position. I start slapping his ass as hard as I can, because why not... Then he takes off his belt and tells me to hit him with it. I'm a little hesitant at this point because I don't want to get in trouble for hurting this dude, but I oblige.

So here I am smacking this dude's ass with his own belt in vip and it's loud. Really fucking loud. I'm trying my hardest not to crack up laughing as I'm smacking this 45 year old bald man from New York on the ass with his own belt, and it's hard not to.

Of course he then tries to get me to go back to his hotel room with him, telling me I can "do whatever I want to him". I throw out a ridiculous pricetag that I'm sure he won't be willing to pay, and he tries to haggle. I finally tell him that I had a nice time, but it's just not something I can do.

Later, as I'm tipping out, I see him talking to another girl who I'm sure won't hesitate go back to his room and beat the hell out of him. I wish I could be a fly on that wall.
I like beating men up, but this was just too much.

2 comments:

John Dantzer said...

That sounds like fun... Haha. You live in another world.

Charlene said...

Insofar as pay rate for sex work without actual sex, being a DOMME pays extremely well.

Men over 40 are the most interested in this kind of thing. Most call it fetish play but I call it mind fucking as it is not actual sex unless you choose to do that since you are the top and he's the botttom!